♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 20, 2011

Birds of a feather tweet together

By Delon Anthony


Well as the saying goes bids of a feather flock together but in this case twitter is awesome
I recently started using twitter and let ne tell you that its just amazing all sorts of news and stuff is been tweeted every second I kept on getting messages and stuff about so and so stuff about a celebrity stoping her phone and then the glass getting scratched wow this better than CNN but what do I know I just started using it
Well then I will still blog and things and also tweet at the same time so stay tunned for more
Stay tunned for more news and happenings
Well peace out and ^____^ expect more so follow me on my blog and on twitter but the link will be given soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment