♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 14, 2011

FAcebook ~the crisis to be~

By Delon Anthony

Well we all know that the owner of facebook is willing to close down facebook cause he cant handle it anymore
:(
well in my head that to me is a load of shit, sorry about my bas language, but that is not an excuse at all cause the dude that owns facebook earns a whopping 1 mill. approximately a day, and he cant find it in his right mind to hire more employees or someone to help him in handling the network traffic shoots out each and everyday

Well this says it all:
According to IT security firm Sophos, a bogus news story published by the "Weekly World News", said Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had told reporters that "managing [Facebook] has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness."

Well if it ruined his life then why the hell did he create it in the first place, he should have known that when there is anything new on the INTERNET people are bound to check it out and maybe even use it and then tell their friends and then their friends will tell their friends, and then it goes on and on.

I also made facebook a part of my life cause i was able to communicate with one of my closest friends, also i was able to communicate with my child hood friend Upasana, even though she lives in Australia i was able to chat with her and stuff through facebook.


 if you agree with this post just comment and tell me what you think ok thnakyou ^__^
i am looking forward  to knowing your experiences on facebook, i told you mine now it your turn

0 comments:

Post a Comment