♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 1, 2011

The Green Hornet My Review ^______^

By Delon Anthony

      
 Well i wanted to the movie review for a long time but didnt have the time cause i didn't have a laptop and also i was trying to get the drunkenness out of my system cause i saw the movie with my friend right after i had my special party that i will never forget, well getting back to the review
at first we saw the movie in 3D which was awsome by the way and also it was one of my first 3D movie's evar i was really excited and thrilled that my mum actually let me go out so late cause i was out of my house for about two days
The logo of the Movie (really creative)
well i sat down in my seat which was right in front of the giant screen in the cinema, i was excited and scared cause it was my frist 3D movie and i was wondering if it was as cracked up as it was supposed to be, i was waiting for something in #D to jump up in front of me and scare the hell out of me, and it did happen i was scared out of shorts and i was wearing shorts that day, any ways, back to the movie it started off as a comic strip and then it became a serious strip, cause i dont know what i am saying but it became serious cause the main actor was a kid that looked just like me when i was little, well his dad who he hated the most broke his favorite toy, but in my case i dont wait for my dad to break my things i do it for him......... well anyways i wont go into details about the movie cause i am lazy but i will tll u there is a lot action scenes and drama scenes along with a lot of comedy which will keep you laughing and puking, ooh  sorry that was me i puked but still laughed like there was no tomorrow
well on that note i bid you good day and pls do follow me i will be posting more things and stuff that happen around the world cause i got a new laptop

well any ways seriously the green hornet is a must see movie within this year actually within this new month it will keep you at the edge of your seat, i was actually on the edge of my seat when i was watching it in 3D
and i got the 3D glasses as a souvenir

^____^  

0 comments:

Post a Comment