♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 27, 2011

Sorry about my delay :(

By Delon Anthony

Hey my followers and viewers around the globe and in your living room I am truly sorry about my delay on latest news and stuff like that
I got really busy and could by find the time to blogg about new stuff hope you all forgive me and also my laptop aint working at all so I will be managing to blogg from my iPhone and stuff but it will be reduced to a few posts a day and stuff like that so pls do bear with me I know I missed a lot of the latest news and I will to catch up with it soon but I will do many more stories when I get laptop fixed
Anyways thnx to all my followers for following and also understanding and to all you un subscribed people the follow buttons is just there on the right so don't hesitate to click it and also bear with ne on the blooding posts and stuff ok
When I do get the time I will post something new an I hope u guys will like it
Anyways take care and comments are always welcome
^_________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment