♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 17, 2011

Supergrass ready the Reform Hopefully

By Delon Anthony

Mick Quinn, formerly of the band Supergrass thinks there might be a future for the band that split up last year.


Supergrass formed in 1993 and had a string of hits, including 'Pumping On Your Stereo', 'Alright', 'Caught By The Fuzz', 'Moving', 'Mary' and 'Diamond Hoo Ha Man' to name just a few. They split up in June 2010 after 24 singles from six albums.


so hopefully we will see them all together again cross your fingers and pray 




Stay Tuned for more updated music entertainment news from the World of music 
follow me for more news as they develop, like album release dates, latest music, new artists, and many many more ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment