♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 15, 2011

A To-Do LisT is That Important

By Delon Anthony


Well making a to do list will be a good thing  to keep your self organized, but if you wanna do nothing then put it in your to do list to keep your self occupied so that no one can disturb you, until your done, this would be awsome cause who doesn't like not doing nothing, especially when its the best excuse to give your parents ^__^

That wat i do everyday nothing and that was crossed off my to do list now i am just bored

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one's my favourite HAHA. :p

Delon Anthony said...

thnx a lot appreciate it :) ^___^

Shehan said...

doing nothing is so much fun!!lmao.xD

Post a Comment