♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 9, 2011

My Childhood dream is becoming a reality ^__^

By Delon Anthony

well if you guys read my earlier post about my day job vs my Childhood dream or something like that i cant actually remember but any ways
now that i have a new page where i will be uploading my personal art work in this blog, you all can check it out but i will be uploading the drawings at a slow phase so pls dont hesitate to stay tuned for more drawings and more posts
i will be uploading more new art soon but thnx to you guys for viewing my page thnx you all also encouraged me to draw again and for that i am grateful
^____^

so stay tuned for more ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment