♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

well this question has been floating around in my head for some time now, i think it started to poke it head out when i started my Art Gallery Page in this blog, well any ways my child hood dream was to be an architect, i was really interested in building stuff when i was a child, i remember once my dad bought me a box of legos and i had to assemble it into helicopter, when i was done with it i was stunned that i did it by my self and it took me only 4 days, and trust me i was small, i couldn't read instructions as much as i can now :P

well after that the hole architect idea came to mind, and i pursued that dream, at one point of my life i was think i would build my own house, well i hope i do but............., now when i started going to school my dreams all disappeared untill grade 4 when i started drawing, and from then on i drew till my heart jumoed out and told me to stop but i didnt listen, i did art for 3 years and i was satisified but still not satisfied i want to purse that dream, but my dreams came crashing down, when i found out there wont be art in grade 8 onwards i was heart broken but didnt have the heart to tell my parents to change my school or anything, so i went on to grade 8. then 9, 10, and finally 11, those three years were really some of the best years of my life, but still within i missed art, then a break through, my friend convienced me to post some of his drawings on this blog and i did that but then i realised, why dont i draw something and post it cauuse this is my site, and some of my art work should also be included in this, and so i started to draw again :D 

and now i am hoping to keep at my dream as long as i can but dont worry the architect dream is still there in my vault, waiting to re-emerge 

0 comments:

Post a Comment