♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

well for all my pokemon fans out there you may have heard of the new movie release Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions well i can tell you that this will be one of my first and not the last, and best pokemon movie reviews ever done by me ^___^

February 5, 2011(US broadcast) was the date when it was released 



Now, after seeing the movie for myself, I was like “wow?” – I’m a huge Pokemonfan myself, but, there are a few decent Pokemon Movies out there.. like Pokemon 2000 with Lugia, and Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew . Pokemon: The Phantom Champion Zoroark (which is the Japanese title) looks like it’s going to be one of the few Pokemon Movies around that will make an impact – all three Legendary Pokemon from Johto, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, duking it out, damn, seriously, it doesn’t get any better then that also the new pokemon introduced like zoroura and zoroark, the movie really blew me away there was lots of drama, action and especially adventure, i really enjoyed watching it, ^____^


well my review maybe short but i am sure when you watch the 
movie you will enjoy it ^_____^


0 comments:

Post a Comment