♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 7, 2011

problem Solved

By Delon Anthony

well i have been having trouble with my posting dates on my blog but now i think i kinda solved it with a little brain power but the down side to this is that its not automatic so that means that i have to change the date every time i post something new but that will be ok cause at least it wont show the wrong date so for that i am relieved so ya hehehhhee


stay tuned for more posts and pls do comment also pls :D
and this time i am begging pls pls

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually the problem hasn't been solved at all there is still something wrong with the posting date thingy for this i am sad now :(

Post a Comment