♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

well this is real good info for me cause i am fat and i do need to loose weight 
This is no “miracle” weight loss program, however - another consequence of an all-nighter is that your body tries to make up for the loss by conserving more energy during the following day and night! In a study conducted by the University of Colorado, volunteers burned about 28 fewer calories during a night of recovery sleep than they had when getting a regular night’s rest. 

In that entire day, subjects burned about 228 fewer calories than they had when they were sleep deprived! All in all, when sleeping normally, subjects were shown to expend 96 more calories than they did on nights when they were making up for lost sleep.



The Source 
http://news.discovery.com/human/all-nighter-energy-calories-110120.html

I cant wait to put this into action, maybe i will try that tonight cause tomorrow is a Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment