♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 12, 2011

RE: Another day another chance for change

By Delon Anthony

well i am excited like hell cause college is gonna start for me tomorrow and i am excited, i know i already said that i am excited i maybe hyper also, and i also wont be paying attention to what i write here but i will go through it later

as we all know i go to emirates aviation college which was a real shock to my self that i actually got a chance to attend that college so that goes to show another day does bring in alot of new chances to change so now its the new semester for me so i am excited because a new day brings in a lot of opportunities to change

i cant wait to see my old friends again and maybe meets some new ones also and maybe some new girls also so my fingers are crossed :D

and do expect more posts :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment