♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Mar 19, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles (2011) My review

By Delon Anthony


I would say this was a combination of Independence Day with Cloverfiled and Hurt Locker. Aliens well they are OK, not too much on that part not much like the ones i saw in other movies but sadly i cant remember the names but, I see people complaining that aliens are not seen too close. I beg to differ, a vet goes through his internal organs and the Sgt. finds the kill spot thats just genius, kinda but disgusting but cool at the same time   . I had zero expectations going into this movie, after the huge disappointment with Skyline, i actually never saw this movie thriler but i was even reluctant to go see this one, cause my friends suggested it to me telling me that it was a real nice nice movie to watch. I was surprised to find a good solid movie, no big names but Aaron Eckhart was the man with the plan,also Michelle Rodriguez
 is in every war related movie 
i saw to date she was just amazing. Overall a nice Action/SF movie, at par with Independence Day and District 9. Loved the action, explosions, CGI, real fighting, well done, very real, you feel like in the opening act of WW3. especially watching it at a cinema the sound effects, really startled me its was a thrilling movie and i am recommending it for everyone if u are willing to watch it.......... I gave it a 10 as I find it unfair at 6.8, this is upper 7 by far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment