♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger



This game is just unbelievable, seriously its just epic, its combines features from many different types of games, including stealth, combat, and a mixture of different combat techniques (Hidden Blades form AC 1,2,3 but this time more modifications) weapons presented in this game are just out of this world , as seen in  the video the different types of weapons used are just too much even for me to bear, i am really looking forward to this game, i have high exceptions in store for this game, and i am sure that it will blow u away also........  the ending of this trailer is just epic but thats just my opinion, its will be released in August for xbox 360, PS3, etc but for PC its will take some time as always

This Games is just gonna be EPIC i cant wait for it    ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment