♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

  • Buy a falconer’s glove.
  • Approach the girl you like wearing the falconers glove.
  • Ask her “Excuse me, have you seen a falcon fly by here?”
  • Look up to the sky, hopeful/sad.
  • If she says “No,” look distraught and ask her if she wouldn't mind helping you look for your falcon.
  • No human being would ever turn down an opportunity like this.
  • Use the time you spend together searching for the falcon to get to know her.
  • At the end of your search (10 minutes) you will probably need consoling re: the loss of your one true friend.
  • By this point her interest in you based on the fact that you were able to put so much love and time into the raising of a falcon will more than ensure a second date, and from there it’s just a hop skip and a jump to marriage. 
  • Good luck!
  • *NOTE: If by chance a falcon does appear out of nowhere, simply say ” (falcon’s name) I’ve missed you so much! Don’t ever scare me like that again!” Then offer to take the girl to dinner for helping you find your lost falcon. Bonus: You just got a free falcon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment