♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

Twitter has limits now, i thought that twitter was better than Facebook now it has limits that really gets me mad i was so happy to have so many followers and stuff but now i cant follow them back cause this stupid site wont let me cause the ratio or some shit like that is uneven i dont even know what the F**k that means (but actually i do) but getting back to the point, the only reason i joined twitter was because it will be something different but now it has limits.................. this problem was totally new to me and i was shocked........



Why does Twitter have follow limits at all? Do you think I’m a spammer?

this must be thinking i am something like the above sentence but actually i am not, the only thing i do on twitter is that i just follow people and they follow me back and i chat and stuff and find out really cool thing about celebs and other stuff, and also its a good way to staff in touch with people that dont have Facebook, so i do respect this limit stuff but, its ok now this really was bull Sh**It cause i was really mad  and this is what they told me to do 

"If I hit a limit, what should I do?"

"If you've reached the account-based follow limit (after you've followed 2,000 users), you’ll need to wait until you have more followers before you can follow additional users. Follow limits are system-wide and Support cannot remove or adjust your follow limits.

If you want to just follow a few more accounts and are unable because of your account-based follow limit, you can unfollow a few accounts you're currently following. Please note, however, that regularly following and unfollowing lots of accounts is a violation of the Twitter Rules and can result in account suspension."

and it has rules also...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment