♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Mar 25, 2011

My Names Meaning Yeeehawww

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D



  DELON
Gender: Masculine
Usage: French
Frequency: rare
Other Scripts: Delon 



The French name Delon means "a bright ray of light" as well as " a great fortune" . It is derived from the Greek word delos meaning "place of the son". It was the birthplace of theGreek gods Apollo and Artemis and it was the place after which the Delian League was named because the treasury for the league was kept at DelosDelos had commercial importance for both the Greeks and Romans as a trading port.


I have a very rare name ^___^ 
and its used by the french but it originated from Africa 


African-American- The day is long|Light, hope.

"a bright ray of light" as well as " a great fortune"



0 comments:

Post a Comment