♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 28, 2011

FIFA 12 Player Impact Engine Trailer [HD]

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D
Well FIFA 12 is soon to be released, i cant wait, for more of the updated teams. clubs and player stats and other things similar to that, with more improved graphics hopefully ?? but lets see, this is just a trailer they released based on the player impact engine. there will be more updated coming your way soon.so stay tuned
and credit to MachinimaSports from youtube for this trailer. 
I have a feeling it maybe better than before?? but what do i know, i can only wait to find out and so can you.




FIFA 12 Player Impact Engine Trailer [HD]
Developer: EA Sports
Release: Fall 2011
Genre: Sports
Platform: PS3/X360
Publisher: EA
Follow Machinima on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment