♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 27, 2011

Well today something happened.....

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D
Well today something happened, it may not be the biggest thing in the world but, it happened and i was shocked that this happened now, when i wasn’t even aware of it, it happened so fast i couldn’t even stop it but it happened, well here is how the story goes,
I got into a taxi after a long frustrating day at college, you could say after one of my shit filled days, but anyways i got into a taxi with another friend who was a girl in fact, little fact the is majority of girls in my class when compared with guys, so i got into the taxi, and we headed home, i told the cab driver about my location, but he didn’t go on the correct route, so i ended up dropping my friend first, and i was supposed to catch a bus after i had got down, but it was across the road on the other side where i was, so i didn’t see the cops, and it’s also illegal to cross the road, without crossing from the zebra crossing, so i did cross the road many time before illegally but why??? Today why at this moment, why is a place where i was completely clueless of knowing, so they stopped me i didn’t even recognize them, they usually are in one of their police cruisers, but this time they were in a normal everyday vehicle, it was a van, i won’t even suspect that there will be cops in a van, and that in fact quite an old one indeed, nowadays these cops are becoming so underhanded, it’s scary they will go to such lengths to humiliate themselves, just to catch a few people either crossing the road illegally, or other things i really don’t want to go into details, so i have never experienced this before, if they were in cop cars then i would have thought twice before crossing,

So frankly it’s their fault i didn’t recognize them and secondly i wanted to board the bus and go home as quickly as i could, but no they had to stop me and ask me for my ID at this moment i was scared and stuff that they would give a ticket and i had to pay on the spot, that’s usually what i heard from some of my friends that had close encounters of the police kind, you may know what movie i am referring to but i just changed the words, anyways getting back so i gave my ID and they asked me my name and stuff and where i study or work, i told them i don’t have a job as yet، that i was studying at EAC, so after than they told me that I shouldn’t do it again, and I said sorry again and was on my way, but this time I was seriously sacred and terrified, and now I have my name in one of their records somewhere, so next time, will be a different story

anyways stay tuned for more, comment if the same thing or something similar happened to you, and bye for now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment