♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jun 17, 2011

Title Change ^^

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D

Well Guys and Gals, there is always time for change, hope you will like it
Just a few mins back i decided i wanted to change my Site Title, to something more, how can i say, more of what i plan on doing in this blog, usually this blog was intended to show all of you what i do from time to time while i surf the world wide web and also  what my brain comes across from time to time, either something totally random or something exciting, So Now i Present my New Title Name 
"Discover what my Brains Comes Across",i know it may not be the best titles out there but its something that describes what i plan and will intended to do with this site ^^  
Hope You Guys like it and do keep visiting for more, so that one step into my mind, what will you find i am sure i can leave the up to you 

0 comments:

Post a Comment