♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Apr 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everybody

By Delon Anthony

Well so its Easter, that time of year where you can say that Easter is a promise that god renews to us during spring, may the promise of Easter fill your hearts with peace and joy, Happy Easter to you and all your Family Members, the day when Jesus Christ rose up on the third day, make this day special honor him and have fun
I am not sure what to do on Easter actually, as the sun dawns a new day breaks forward, giving way to a whole new prospective, a chance to change, a chance to live, a chance to do something different
Make this count, dont get caught up in random things that will just tie you down, make sure to live your life, i have on a personal note trying my best to do that but never seemed to get around to do it, but now since its a new day lets see what it holds
Happy Easter take care and May God bless you all
Peace  

0 comments:

Post a Comment