♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 19, 2011

Don't disobey the lord or you will pay the price

By Delon Anthony

Well recently my life went into hell and came out burnt and scared for life I was lucky to come out alive I have to thank the lord for that caue he helped me through my time of need and suffering And then I made a promise but couldn't keep it
If you make a promise to god You have to keep it no matter what happens to you and if you manage to keep your promise the lord will shower you with wonderful and bountiful gifts of joy and love
I couldnt keep my promise, and I payed the ultimate price the lord made sure I suffered got what I did, it's like a chain letter only if you break the flow you pay dearly and I learnt that the hard way
My life was put through hell I was made to pay the price at one time it almost seemed like there was no hope for me to be forgiven, I felt lost and destroyed from within
And it kept on going like this for as long as I can remember but I learnt the hard way at one time also it felt like I was possessed by the devil and I was made to tear my family apart, I was not safe from anything I was put through judgement before the lords grace
So I tell all you believers listen and keep your promises to the lord or pay the price
He doesn't want to harm us but if we don't honor him he won't honor us
I learnt this the hard way
I really don't know how the lord will ever forgive me for my wrong doings or will u continue to be punished.......... It's hard to tell

0 comments:

Post a Comment