♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Jan 15, 2011

LIving LargE And HARdly Living

By Delon Anthony

Today was a goood day but it would have gone better but actually today was just good, but the days before were really bad, college sucked badly assignments were really F**Ked up sorry about my Language but i cant say damn goo thing about the college i go to but i can say that its Awsome to go to College when ur just 16, i also never realised it i got into college, i actually got into college cause i really suck in studying, i get distracted real easily, but its ok i am college at the age of 16 now that living large at a small scale ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment