♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 25, 2011

Be careful what you wish for seriously

By Delon Anthony



well there is a moral to this short yet funny story: 

Be careful what you wish for


well the parents in this story were really glad that their only son had gone forever, we for me that's is just poor parenting, but i have to take the boys side cause if his parents have not treated him like he was supposed to be treated then he could have made that wish hands down, but listen to me talk about stuff that i dont even know............. but i had also made a similar wish before,  well any ways just be careful what you wish for or suffer the similar fate........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment