♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 23, 2011

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son Upcoming movie

By Delon Anthony


well Martin Lawrence returns as FBI agent Malcolm Turner and as Turner’s deep-cover alter-ego “Big Momma.” But this time, Turner is joined by his teenage stepson Trent, Like father like son
 as they go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent witnesses a murder. 
Posing as Big Momma and as hefty coed Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he finds them.  well i hope to get the movie soon so taht i can do a review on it, cause i love the Big Mommas series, i loved the earlier ones and i am hoping that this will the best of all time 


that might be my reaction during the movie LOL casue i am hoping that it will
be funny as hell 

0 comments:

Post a Comment