♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 2, 2011

Comments versus Blog Posts ^___^

By Delon Anthony

Well every new blogger faces this problem i know i do, the problem is that there are some many blog posts but a few or a no comments at all so, us new bloogers put our heart and soul into what we do so that we can compete with the more popular blog sites with all those comments and stuff

so please find it in your hearts to comment on our posts cause it will motivate it us even more to put up more stuff that could even interest you soo much that u wont even feel like leaving the blog site

so in my case pls pls pls do comments cause i want to hear form my fellow viewers cause i do care what you u all think so if you don't comment i wont be able to know what your think of my blog

you guys made me do this, you are the ones that made me start this blog, cause at first i wanted to see how it would be to know other people would react to my posts and stuff like that
                            ^____________^

so comment on this posts and the others and also you can send me requests for different topics so that i can post them and tell you what i think of your suggestion

here is my Email ID:   lonedel@live.com so drop me a suggestion and i will post it as soon as possible

                                    ^_____________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment