♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 2, 2011

My Day Job Versus My Passion ^___^

By Delon Anthony




well in my case i am still in college so i don't have a job yet but i should consider getting one cause i will have to my family soon
well college is like a job, you still have to get up early morning and then go and work your butt off to impress the lectures and also do your best to pass and get good grades without disappointing anyone around you so that's a full time thing ^__~


Actually in college I am doing a course which involves travel and tourism projects and stuff like that which is awesome, I enjoy it but my passion was to become an artist, you those guys that draw, paint and stuff cause from an early age i was interested in art so much that i entered a contest and won 1St place and i was only 10 at that time

so my day job which is college,  and my passion which is art and sketching but actually if this was a choice i would have to stay with my day job and  keep art aside for sometime cause art wont get me that much money in the future, but its ok i do enjoy the course so its ok

but i am willing to back to art soon and i will upload some of my original work of mine so stay tuned  ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment