♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 1, 2011

How I Use Facebook ^___^ Its Important ^___^

By Delon Anthony

well i use facebook for many reasons but recently it has been a just a book of bad news for me
well i cant disclose the exact information about but i will leave you with this, it really ruined my life

actually i cant blame Facebook for anything cause its just a website its just a social network so its not a real thing, but still allows you to connect with the people in your life,

that's what i use face book for i make sure that i am connected with everyone around me, ans also it has made it easier for me to connect with my family and friends abroad, i m also able to get the required information i need like information about school events and functions that i would harder to get information for because its hard nowadays to contact people but still people have made face book a part of their lives, and i know i have also made it apart of my life. but any ways

Facebook is usually used for many things
Connecting with loved ones
getting information
getting to know new people which is awesome

^____^

and also Facebook has change teh lives of many people including myself but this time in a good way i meet real nice people, i was able to do many things, also play many cool games and stuff and also get free stuff ^_____^

who desnt like free stuff i know i do and
Facebook has also become a world wide thing ^_____^ allowing you to connect even on the go

0 comments:

Post a Comment