♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

look at this picture and tell me you
dont find this confusing 
The theory behind the design is: the longer a customer is inside the store and the more furniture they see, the more items they are inclined to buy. This layout is so confusing that oftentimes shoppers make purchases simply because they are afraid they may never find their way back to the item! 

A study at a store location in Kent, England showed that patrons spent an average of 3 hours inside the store, with a significant number remaining for as long a 8 hours! IKEA is quick to deny any intention to purposely bewilder its customers, citing shortcuts within the facility (built primarily due to fire code), but the store’s exits still are not very easy to find. 



so now i know why my parents go to IKEA cause they want to make me walk :(  but still this information was really shocking i never thought IKEA would do this but its still a good business strategy ^___^ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment