♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger


The 44-year-old singer admits she has always struggled with her self-confidence, and though she now feels more comfortable with her appearance than she did in her 20s, she still has periods of feeling unattractive. She said: "I would literally bang my head up against the wall because I didn't feel attractive. There was a lot of pain in my life. But I did. I felt very unattractive. "I still have issues with it.


I don't bang my head up against the wall, but I still have those moments. And I think it'll probably continue but at least I know how to deal with it now. And I'm in a much better space.' Janet ' the sister of the late Michael Jackson ' believes many of her insecurities stem from the nicknames she was given by her brothers, including 'horse, pig, cow, and slaughter-hog'.

She admitted in an interview with 'Today' host Meredith Viera: "It makes you laugh, it really does. It makes you laugh. I guess some people could say, 'Oh that's, you know, brothers and sisters joking, it's all affection, it's all, you know, it's in a loving way.' But not everybody can brush it off, and I was one of those.' The 'Together Again' hitmaker also spoke about her relationship with her father Joe Jackson, admitting he banned her from calling him 'Dad'.

She recalled: "He said, 'I'm Joseph to you. You do not call me dad.' That affects you as a kid. I know my father loves me. He just has a very, very different way of showing it."

well she is not at all bad looking and also she is related to the late Michel Jackson (may his soul rest in peace) so she has talent and sometime i also bang my head against a wall cause i cant a pimple to pop but when i do bang my head the pimple automatically pops so in one way that's good

but on the other hand its can seriously damage your brain cells and stuff like that, i heard that from a very reliable source, but its classified ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment