♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 8, 2011

Suckerpunch trailer ^___^

By Delon Anthony


i cant wait for the movie to be released cause i will make sure that i go and watch this movie as soon as it releases in to cinemas in march which is only one month away so i cant wait for that also and one of my favourite actresses of all time is acting in it also Vanessa hudgens i cant wait to see her again after soo long 
cause the last time i saw her in a movie was, high school musical the last part but any ways i cant wait for the movie and also i will be doing a review for it as soon as i get to see it so stay tuned 
and for now take care and expect more ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment