♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 17, 2011

Letting Go.......

By Delon Anthony

well we all know that letting go of anything is really hard and really difficult and really sad, imagine a good friend leaving for another country to live there,

i know the feeling cause i have experienced where one of my childhood friends, actually my best best childhood friend ever, she had to go to Australia when i was about 7 or 8 years young, so letting go was really hard i cried my heart out when she was leaving, i missed her so much, but a years later we met up and i was overwhelmed and then i cried when i saw her, but letting go was really hard







so lets see 'letting go' is really hard but you know that the person who left you is in a good place after that, i know the feeling cause one of my oldest uncles and my grandpa who is from my dad side actually his dad passed away and i was really heart broken cause i never got a chance to know my dads dad so that was really hard for me, on the other hand i know that he is in a better place now my his soul rest in peace


i wish i was able to tell her this before she left 

0 comments:

Post a Comment