♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 14, 2011

A Love Filled Day :(

By Delon Anthony

well we all know that its valentines day and they all say that loves in the air, ya actually loves in the air but i dont feel it but i know that friends and family are all the love that you need, but sometimes spending it with that special person is really worth it but in my case that special some has a BF and doesn't know how you fell about her :( but i maybe be just talking unwanted stuff but havent you also wanted to ask that special someone and you were waiting for valentines day and then suddendly you realise that she had a BF and never told you, that happened to me but i am not even gonna try to this time cause there is no use the more you try the more useless it becomes so there is now use for me :(







Valentines day is just another day in my head its just another day and i suddenly hate it :(





its just.......

sadness for me not love that i feel :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment