♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 13, 2011

A new Day A new Day Heeehaww

By Delon Anthony

Well today at college was a real wonderful felling cause i was able to be meet all my 1st semester friends you could say i was able to meet my good old friends, when i saw them i became so emotional that i almost cried, ok i know i may be getting a little bit ahead of my self but i am really sensitive and really emotional, so i was really glad to see all of them but still some of my friends were missing so for that i did the things that they used to do when they were there during the first semester and my friends were wondering if i was mad but them i told them i am doing this for my old friends cause i miss them
i was hoping to see some new new students this semester but sadly there was only one new student but still one is better than none so getting back to the topic  the new student was really nice i was really glad to meet him but then he suddenly realised he was in the wrong class but that's ok that happened to me also cause the first day i was also suck in another class for the whole first day and i came to realise it that i was in the wrong class when my friends asked me "what course are you doing man" and then i replied "i am doing Travel and Tourism, am i in the wrong class ?" then he said "Ya man the The Travel and Tourism introduction class is in the next block" then i said "damn"

yes i really do care for my friends i make sure that i remember them anyway possible

well this semester i am planing to bet good grades cause last semester i was just looking to pass it and have fun but now i am looking to do more this time and make my parents proud

so lets see there will be more posts to come so tuned :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment