♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

i know she doesnt look so thin but trust me she
had lost a lot of weight for her part in
Black swan
The dangerous diet and exercise regime she went on for the film caused her to lose 20 lbs. Her weight loss was so extreme that it made her mom really upset. According to Kunis, while she thought she looked amazing in the movie, she hated how she looked in the mirror.
I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, 'Oh my God!' I had no shape, no boobs, no ass ... all you saw was the bone. I was like, 'This looks gross.'


well she said it but she had to do it so this goes to show what celebrities would do to get into movie roles where they push their bodies to the extreme and all of that to earn some money which is a lot by the way 
i wish i was a celebrity :D 


and by the way i am gonna watch the movie soon so lets see if i can compare her body before to her body in the role she plays :D 
and also i will be doing a movie review also so stay tuned :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment