♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 1, 2011

My Children Will Do it Differently ^___^

By Delon Anthony

well some thing new for me talk about any ways my kids will do it better cause i think i screwed up my life but i dont regret any thing but some times i do soorruy about that ^__^

any ways i know my kids will do everything i do now in my child hood, in a much better way cause it will be in the future, and also my kids will be awesome
i will make sure that my boys exercuise and keep them selves fit and thin and at the some time i will also do the same
ans then my girls i will make them my little princesses, and take care =of them like they are my own., actually they will be my own  

well i know that my kids will do their best in the future cause i know i will not hurt them in any way
and also i will make sure that i dont teat my kids like how i was treated in the past
but i will treat them like they are my whole world
actually they will be my whole world ^____^

^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment