♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 8, 2011

Patrick Stewart has been bald since he was 19.

By Delon Anthony



i am not saying he is sexy cause i dont want to seem gay but he is a good actor
and this information below shocked me ^___^


Hair loss runs in the Stewart family. Patrick’s son Daniel Stewart is also bald. While Patrick Stewart is now well known for his baldness, at the time he was not thrilled about losing his hair as a teenager. While still in denial about his hair loss, a young Patrick Stewart used to sport a comb-over. You can listen to the famous Star Trek actor go into more detail about his hair loss in this video: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment