♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

The guitarist went on the record with Rolling Stone magazine saying, “Glee is worse thanGrease and Greaseis bad enough. I look at Grease now and think, ‘Between High School Musical andGlee, Grease was a work of art!’” Slash does have a heart though - he allowed the band’s songs and his likeness to be featured in the video game Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.




heres the link to the full story:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/slash-refuses-to-allow-guns-n-roses-music-on-glee-20110120 




one good comment for the article (the comment maybe old but still its good )




Tom Ross


Don't watch Glee, but any show that is responsible for an upswing in Journey's Don't Stop Believing has got to be STOPPED! Thanx Slash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment