♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger


when i watched this i thought this was just soo cute 
 i have to agree with the guy that speaks in the video in the beginning, when children sing they not only sing they sing in to your hearts, bringing you the grace, joy, and the love they all share 
the children in this choir really blew me away, while they where singing i felt something, something deep within me, like the grace of the lord came into me and said dont stop this video, just listen to it, listen and watch the whole thing.
i want to thank my friend Aswyn for suggesting this video, so that i can post it on my blog,
God bless the South Africa and all it has to offer us and the world around it 

This was just amazing 
^___^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading this video!!!
its amazing!!

one good song video!!!

Post a Comment