♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 11, 2011

A snake with a leg WTF ?

By Delon Anthony


this picture is soo fake just look at it you can clearly see the lizard or animal that the snake swallowed whole, and the people in OMG facts believe that there are snakes with legs, but for me i dont think soo cause a snake is made of skin, muscle. and a few bones, thats what i know, so any ways the animal that the snake had swallowed could have stretched its leg out and then the leg is sticking out of the snake just like that in the picture 
and you can clearly see that there is something inside the snake also just near the leg 
so thats my opinion but what do you guys think leave a comment 
thnx

0 comments:

Post a Comment