♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

The creator of Firefox was only 19 years old when the program was first released.




this is a load of crap but still cool cause people are soo lucky when they get a chance, they take it but why dont i get a chance like this maybe i can also do something cool for the greater good of society if i get a chance so give me a chance cause with the right training like what this kid got maybe just maybe i can also do something spectacular 


now i will put up a funny picture ======>


hahaha lol FireFox has located your file and is attempting to retrieve it where do people come up with these stuff 


but still the full article is really interesting 
heres the link 
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1570734,00.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment