♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 11, 2011

Today is Hug a Tall Person DAy heeehaw

By Delon Anthony

ok that's me on the right and my friends
on the left
(if you look directly at the screen it will be me
on the right and my friend on the left)
ok so the news is out its Hug A Tall Person Day so guys and girls out there go ahead, go to your friends house, go to school, go to a random work place and hug a tall person and tell them its hug a tall person day, but dont make it too wired but still i really hope this will go on for some time
also
i really want to know when is hug a short person day cause that day will be my birthday, i am short by the way but still i love this holiday hug a tall person day, so spread the news, spread the hugs , spread the love
go and hug a tall someone, who knows you could make his/her day just putting that out there (wink)

ok well i dont know the exact date of this Hug a Tall person day but still its good to spread the love with a little hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment