♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Feb 1, 2011

When I Feel Frustrated X(

By Delon Anthony

When I Feel Frustrated i want to destroy everything around me cause i get angry like hell, and i do make sure hell is broken lose on this world 

hey but dont worry i do calm down sometimes but when i do get angry and frustrated again then its on 
i find the closestest thing to break and then i break it instantly then i go on a rampage and start shouting and cursing 

that is me sometimes but really that me when i get angry
and frustrated ^___^
and again i make sure that all hell breaks lose hhahahaHHAHAHA
(evil laugh)
but the only thing i do when ui am frustrated is that i bring hell along with me, so dont get on my bad side, you wouldnt like me when i am angry

but this is only when i get frustrated but when i am clam i make sure heaven has come down to earth and has calmed me down 

well any ways Comments are welcome and tell me what makes you frustrated and what do you do when your frustrated ^______^

0 comments:

Post a Comment