♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Apr 9, 2011

Procrastination

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D



isn't it something that we all do, don’t we all procrastinate cause I know I do cause I was supposed to do some college work right now but I figured that I will finish it later, some of but not all of us, we think that we know what to do, and procrastinate till the very end,we feel like we know what to do for that certain topic so we just leave it and do something else, I know I do it, I feel so over confident, but when it come to actually starting off from where you, ended is really hard, cause sometimes you forget completely forget about what you were supposed to do, don’t worry you are not alone I also face the some thing, each and everyday, and I do procrastinate a lot, its really hard for me to stop, it has become a bad habit, where it had almost killed me from within,
this is something that is inside all of us, it will continue to grow, we need to control it, we need to get rid of it, cause it will just be our, ok lets say my down fall, if I stop precatinating my life would be much better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment