♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
Apr 8, 2011

Somthin' so small yet so Big

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D

on the left in my hand with Mint condition  and the right
is my friend with his Mint condition 
Ever had that feeling like....... you felt like you were on cloud nine or lets just say you were in heaven on earth........ yes or no, but i had that feeling a few days ago, i experienced it as i was drinking something.......... one small beverage made me feel like on cloud nine, i know it may sound silly, but trust me if u had what i had to drink then you, thank me, you would raise your hand up to the lord and praise him for giving the recipe to those creators.
ok now getting back to the beverage in this picture you can see that my friend and i had it to drink, at first we were unsure of what we were going to get, but then we say something on the menu and taught to ourselves, yes we should get that, ok after the purchase, we took our first sip at the same time................................................

a few mins later we looked at each other with our eyes in our hands, which meant it was really good, ok so i burst out with laughter and praise, i got down on my knees and told "THANK YOU LORD"  it was just outstanding, and really good it was better than good it was the best coffee beverage i had in a long time, and i normally dont drink coffee as i get so hyper that i cant be control myself, but on this occasion i had to hold in the hyper fineness

well let me describe what i drank in the first place, it was called Mint Condition from Caribou Coffee near my college, on that day i needed something to drink badly, i was really depressed but when i got this in my hand i didn't know what to expect, but i was blown away, i am sure that most you reading may have already tired it, wasn't it amazing ? i thought it was the best one they had, it had mint and chocolate pieces together, thats a really weird combination but really worth it, so you guys should consider tryin it out its just out of the world, you should try it with, black chocolate or milk chocolate

well anyways, this was the best i ever had, i know i said this before but now i am hyper as usual, any ways thnx for reading and do expect more posts, i may be a bit slow on the posting these days but dont worry i will keep you entertained, cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment