♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 17, 2011

Change is Good" Vrtua tennis 4

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D



Tennis has gone virtual, i know you guys might have heard about this game before in the past, lets say a few years back, frankly i had an older version of this game, and loved it i made me really, happy to get back into the feeling of playing tennis again, but this time virtually, lets see i am talking about something that is old, as i said old is gold......... they have improved the game a lot but i dint see a difference, i think its the sound made they are more louder, just kidding i really dont know but i can sense that there is a change somewhere, so i leave you with this "Change is Good"

0 comments:

Post a Comment