♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 14, 2011

The most common thing said in school

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D

the most common thing said in school,  well in my mind the most common thing that is usually said in school is what do we have next, tell me a time and place in or on school permisses where
student have not said this little sentence, that can either change ur life forver, or totally disrupt it for good,
well my days at school were no dofferent, every single chace i got i would ask what do we have next, my friends would turn aroound and tell me
either something, funny like we have P.E thats physical enjoyment, or physical education, well for all the years i was in school which was just 11 long years, i never ever got the
actual full form of P.E. and i still dont have any clue what it is, but all i knw is that its a time where u can have fun :)) for me thats all i need to hear
so getting back to the point at hand,, what do we have next, well next could be a boring history lesson, which i loved btw, or it could be a maths lesson which is just the worse thing
that was ever, ever brought up, for all those who love maths, i say good on you but i hate the sight, the sound, the acutal study that goes into maths, one of the worst subjects
i ever faced as a student in school, and to this day i hated it ever since, lets say it was gods plan to make us happy at one moment and then totally sad the next, but we cant actually
blame god for this we need to blame those people that actually came up with the term, maths, science, biology, and anything that students like me or anyother would like to do
that involved us killing ourself just to get a good grade,
but also through hard work come great things, or thats how i heard that old saying, we need to put or self though hardship, inorder to succeed, without pain there is no victory

or something like that, well lets all just agree that i dont actuallly know the acutal old sayings but you know where i am going with this
ok so adding to my perivous point of the most common thing said in school, there are something said that can, change you your reactions can be, with that said i bid the farwell and do expect more
and sorry about my late posting google has been giving me so mush trouble over the weeks but lets see how they turn up, enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment