♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 14, 2011

TRUTH ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D


I know this is an hour long, but don’t you have so much time to spend on reading this blog,watching TV, and other stuffs? How about you spare this time for God? You keep on reblogging and liking, watching videos and reading long descriptions and stories, but I bet only few people would view this. Please take time to watch this, watching this really made me thing long and hard about certain things, what will you think, dont think its a joke,

to be fair at first i was a little, skeptical about this i was scared to watch this, thinking something might happen, at first i was thinking its a joke, i know that i will be punished for thiniking like that, but now i know watching this really changed my inside..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment