♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 15, 2011

Somthin' Fun and exciting

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D

You know there is something about a certain type of activity that interests us to our limits, well actually pushes us to our limits to try out the activity and see how we can fair against its all inspiring works, there is another word i am looking for but that was at the top of my mind
well getting back, i had this similar encounter of the third kind, usually i only have two encounters which are eating and sleeping, exercise was considered to be the next encounter for myself, and sadly never got and never took the chance to try it out, until that faithful day, during our mine actually, during my class while i was in college, our teacher was discussing with us about a certain fun filled activity, we all become histracial, jumping for joy، etc. So after the celebrations the next thing she said was the activities name, usually i would be sleeping at this time in class, around 12 pm or something but i was wide awake, when she finally said it, my expression, was priceless i acted like a little girl after seeing her favorite pop star walk up to her and sign her shirt، and no its not Justin bieber, i really hate that guy, no i am taking about me meeting Miley Cyrus, well that’s not the activity، but that’s how i would have، and actually acted, ooooh and by the ways she said rock climbing، i know it’s not the best and most exciting activity in the world، but for a guy that has never rock climbed before for him it will just something totally different to try and will be encountering the third kind, rock climbing, in the form of exercise.....
I really don’t want to explain myself again but you guys do know where i am going with this
so anyways, the day came when we had to go, and i was really looking forward to it, i was so pumped up, that nothing in the world u could say could have been able to stop my level of being pumped up, i was eve more pumped than when u was drunk at my friends party bur slightly going off topic, getting back, so we had to go and change into something that was suited for climbing, not your birthday suite, just short pants and a good shirt saying "Y33hAAWWWW lets do this" ok you can’t actually find a short like that but u know where i am going with this, and the most weirdest part ever about rock climbing is that darn safety harness thing you wear around you waist and that goes up to your crouch, for me it was tight and was parentally riding up every time i took a step forward or back, so anyways after a few mins and a lot of screaming from my fellow classmates who have never done this before in the lives, was my turn, as i stepped up to the plate well not exactly plate just soft cushion padding below i looked up and saw that my goal was somewhere up there, so i got ready, put my powder cause i sweat a lot on my hands and stuff, took my first step, on to a rock and then another، but then............. 
Here’s the F***Ked up part sorry about my language, i had totally forgotten about my blisters that i recently had on my feet after a grueling football match a few days ago, and from the very day، they had been growing and becoming harder and harder making it harder for me to pop them, so as i took my step i felt it pop and then a sharp pain shot up the right side of my right leg and keep in mind i had blisters on both underpants of my feet making it impossible for me to walk properly, i had no trouble coming here but when i took that step, i just fell and my leg was numb from the pain, so i went and sat down, you know what they say that all good things have to come to an end, well this time it happened and it became worse, i was so physhed up about it but i was deprived of my chance to climb...... So now i am just sitting there and seeing how everyone is doing, everyone was really having a good time but now i was just sitting there all sad and stuff, but i was not worried that much, that i decided that actually watching it makes you wanna try it even more and experience it, you get to see how’s it done and you can do the same more effectively and quicker
so after the day was over we headed back to the campus and headed home all tired and in pain but for me i was in not that much pain as u could see i only had blisters popped…………so well that’s how my special yet interesting and surprising end kinda story ended
It ended with a boy crying to himself because he sucks...... 
Anyways thnx for reading and again thank you for all your support for making my blog what it is today thank you all SHOUTOUT to all MY REAƐERS thank you all god bless and enjoy life as it comes and goes, now i leave u with that with the time being  ^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment