♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger
May 23, 2011

What i would like to become

By Delon Anthony

Yeeehawww XD :D



well let’s see, if u read my earlier post on things that people would like to become, i spoke about the occupations that people wanted to become and how they can achieve that, which is through hard work and determination and the interest that is needed if you truly love that occupation, well i didn't actually say all of that, but you know where i a going with this, so anyways now let’s focus on myself, i would like a job in the tourism field, it has really interested me a lot, cause of the countless number of jobs that you can undertake after completing your masters or something......... So let’s see i took up a course in travel and tourism, at Emirates aviation college, it was by luck and pure chance that i got into that college, but i don’t call it luck i call it "Dumb Luck", nah i am just fooling it was by the grace of the lord that i got this chance to pursue my dream at this college, so now after all the long years, tireless working hours and the consumption of coffee, i will have finished my course ad gone forward, to become a "Travel Manager", this has been my dream, to serve and to al travel the world, and also to get far away from home........ It will involve a lot of hard work and determination, which i don’t lack in but i do lack in hard work, but i am willing to change for the better good...... If you set your mind to whatever you do, no one can tell you otherwise, you can accomplish you set task and do your best at it, all you have to do is to set your mind to it ............ its up to you to choose what you like, you are free to choose your own paths, i choose mine, and now i am willing to do my best and enjoy my life, afterwards 

0 comments:

Post a Comment